- Home Energy Savings Guides
- Water Conservation
- Home Energy Audits
- Buying An Energy-Efficient Home?
- Building a Green Home?
- Green Power Programs
- Income Based Programs
- How To Hire A Contractor
- Industry Certification & Training
Recharge Colorado is committed to providing all communities with the tools and services needed to advance Colorado’s New Energy Economy. Recharge Colorado’s partners provide a variety of income-based programs including utility bill assistance, free energy-efficiency upgrades, and information about energy efficiency and financial incentives for homes.
The following programs and organizations offer assistance with utility bill payments to those who need it:
- Colorado Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)—LEAP is a federally funded program administered by the Colorado Department of Human Services and is designed to help with your winter heating costs. Click on the link above to visit their website.
- Energy Outreach Colorado—Energy Outreach Colorado has been dedicated to helping Colorado’s families meet their home energy needs since 1989. Click on the link above to visit their website.
- GEO’s Weatherization Program—Offered in partnership with local agencies and the U.S. Department of Energy, this program gives Colorado’s low-income residents the opportunity to access free and cost-effective energy-efficiency services. Click on the link above to get more information right on this site.