CONTRACTORS AND RETAILERS
At Recharge Colorado, we know that contractors and retailers are vital to helping Coloradoans use energy more efficiently. Contractors help homeowners, businesses and other entities complete energy efficiency and renewable energy projects throughout the state.
We want to help customers find you, make it easy for you to promote local incentives and share information about energy efficiency. We’ve put some elements in place to make this process easier.
Make sure customers find your business:
- Use the contractor finder to see if your business is listed.
- Use this online form to add or update your listings.
Help your customers find and apply for incentives:
- Review the Partner Programs to see if Recharge Colorado partners are offering rebates where you do business.
- Submit your customers’ zip codes in the rebate and incentive finder to find rebates, tax incentives and other financial incentives available to them based on where the customer lives
- View our Rebate Resources for Contractors page to find more information about rebates
Submit a renewable energy rebate application on behalf of your customer:
- Sign up for the contractor newsletter to receive updates about rebates, new partner programs, training and other important information.
- Check out our Workshops and training
- Give us feedback. We want Recharge Colorado to be a resource for you.
Whether you’re a retailer or a contractor, we look forward to partnering with you to help your customers save money and conserve energy. Together, we can deliver money-saving rebates, added energy efficiency and environmental benefits to Coloradans—a formula that ensures everyone wins.